Tailormade Journeys COVID-19 Promise
The recent times have been one of the most difficult times in the history and we do understand our clients concerns. We understand that it’s difficult to commit paying for the deposit for your dream holidays for 2021 and therefore we are offering some flexibility in our term due to COVID. We definitely would like you to book your holiday with us with confidence.
Our COVID Promise
Book with Confidence
To help you to book your holiday with us we have introduced flexible booking guarantees that take the worry out of booking.
An Amendment Guarantee
At a time when insurance cover is scarce or simply not available for Covid-19 related issues, once your booking has been made, if you are either unable to travel or feel disinclined to proceed for Covid-19 related issues, you will be able to do any of the following up to 60 days before departure:
- Postpone your holiday to depart anytime up until 30th April 2022
- Move your holiday to any other one of our destinations in Asia
- In case you are postponing the holiday the only charge that you may have to pay will be the Fare difference & in case there are any cancellation charges of the airline for your flights that are issued. In case the flights are not issued they will be cancelled / changed without any penalty.
Holiday with Confidence
To ensure all travellers travel safely and securely in these post-Covid times, we at Tailormade Journeys have been planning ahead and working hard with our partners and tourism departments to introduce new more stringent safety measures to ensure future holidays are operated with much greater levels of safety, security, hygiene and cleanliness in mind as per the Country COVID guidelines.
ONLY PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL or FAMILY GROUP Holiday
We were among the few companies in UK that only Specialise in Private Tailormade Individual and Family Holidays. Our tours are designed to give you a safe and enjoyable holiday . When you book with us you are travelling in your comfort independently in your private car with driver.
We deal with some of the finest hotel chains e.g Taj Group , Sheraton , Oberoi , Marriott etc and we also have a selection & preference for small, traditional, owner managed and boutique hotels . The hotels are carefully selected to offer our valued guests a true experience of the destination. Our local associates are reviewing the hotels to ensure they adhere of the post-Covid standards of cleaning & hygiene routines as per the Government Guidelines.
Some measures include:
- In India, guests will be welcomes with a Namaste rather than a hand shake
- All hotel staff including front desk, cleaners and waiters checked daily.
- Rooms will be disinfected .
- Seating in the lobby and communal areas will be reconfigured to allow for social distancing
- A limit on the number of guests permitted inside elevators
Food & Drink
You will have a choice to eat in the Restaurant or get a room service . Lunch stops at road-side motels will be avoided and pre-packed picnic-lunches will be recommended instead on days when long-distance travel is scheduled.
Excursions and sightseeing visits
Our local guides are already experienced in taking our guests to busy sights and monuments at the quietest time of day, when crowds are at their fewest and the lines for entry aren’t as long. We will continue to review each of our sightseeing excursions to ensure that they can be operated without any risk to our guests and staff. If your holiday includes a busy sight/monument, we will either offer you the option of re-scheduling it to an off-peak period or, exchange it with an alternate experience.
Local travel & vehicles
We have placed stringent measures for cleaning routines of all vehicles and boats including the wearing of face masks and use of hand-sanitizers by drivers. Door handles and seating will be cleaned and disinfected at each entry and exit point. Some cars will have a transparent partition between the driver and guests.
Read our Terms and Conditions
KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED WITH NEWS on COVID
We strongly advise all our clients that before they are travelling at least 7 – 10 days before boarding the flight or going for the holiday to always remain informed about the entry requirements and health advice for your destination of travel, as well as being aware of what your travel insurance will cover.
- The National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) – https://travelhealthpro.org.uk/ – The UK-based source of health-related information to help you prepare for foreign travel trusted by GP’s and Travel Clinics
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public – Provides the information on how to protect yourself from Coronavirus
- The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus – The UK Government’s advice on how the Coronavirus may impact travel overseas. Travelling against this advice – https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice – can have travel insurance implications (see below for more on this)
- The Association of British Insurers (ABI) – https://www.abi.org.uk/products-and-issues/topics-and-issues/coronavirus-qa/ – Has produced a useful Q&A guide on the travel insurance implications. It is recommended that you speak with your travel insurance provider if you have any questions about your policy cover
If you have any questions about your travel plans to Asia, please contact the Tailormade Journeys Team on 01753 202 201 or email us on email@example.com.
We are always there for you so that you enjoy your Dream Holiday safely.